Lomza State University of Applied Sciences is honoured to invite you to our 2nd International Staff Week.
The event will take place between 29th May and 2nd June.
Academics and colleagues from International Relations Departments are invited to join our university and share their knowledge on the matters of internationalization in the global society. It will be a great opportunity to network with partners, broaden the expertise in our respective fields, and discover the beauty of nature and the culture of our region located in the centre of "the green lungs of Poland"
Aims of the 2nd International Staff Week:
- introduction of Lomza State University of Applied Sciences, the faculties, our campus, and facilities;
- exchange of experiences and information on the best practices in international cooperation within the scope of the Erasmus+ Programme in the 2021-2027 perspective;
- attending lectures, seminars, info sessions, and innovative workshops;
- participation in the 36th International Theatrical Festival "Valise";
- networking to strengthen and develop international cooperation between participants and their home universities;
- participation in Polish Cuisine Workshop;
- getting acquainted with the Polish language, traditions, and customs;
- joining the special Gondola Cruise on the Narew River;
- touring the beautiful city of Lomza, learning about our region and its history;
- visiting the North Mazovian Museum.
Participation in the programme is free of charge.
Accommodation and travel costs are not included and must be covered by the participants.
The Staff Week can be included in the Erasmus+ programme.
- training materials;
- welcoming dinner reception;
- coffee breaks;
- sightseeing of Lomza;
- visiting the North Mazovian Museum;
- participating in the Gondola Cruise on the Narew River.